We serve a diverse account base that includes retail, bakeries, institutions, producers and buying clubs. Our retail customers are an eclectic mix of traditional natural foods stores, specialty/gourmet, farm stands, country stores, restaurants, bakeries and independent markets with a crossover blend of ethnic, natural, organic, regional specialties and gourmet foods. Food service and institutional accounts are a growing segment of our business. These accounts include colleges/schools, health spas, retreat/conference centers, seasonal camps, bakeries, cafes/delis and producers. For additional information, please e-mail us at: [email protected]
Advantages of ordering from Associated Buyers are many of our 8,500 products are sold by the piece so you can stretch your purchasing dollars and carry a wider range of items.
- An extensive selection of products made by small New England vendors.
- 1,100 bulk food items, many of which can be broken down into smaller quantities in our certified organic warehouse.
- A wide selection of imported and International foods free of MSG, preservatives and artificial colors.
- Gourmet, specialty and hand-crafted items of all types.
- Vegetarian foods as well as organic and locally raised meats.